Thursday, November 12, 2009

AM GOINNGGG TO BEE IN RAAAAAAAB

yayaya today isss friday (:
2 days until i'm finally 14 --'
tonight i'm going out with my dad's half of the family for a birthday dinner, gatsby wax from my brother n___n
everyone's all like (when i told them i was getting gatsby) "it's only for azns bri"
what, so now wax is racist? --' idc. i like it and i'm gonna get it >:D

ice cream phone on sunday (Y) i'm sooo excited. i've wanted that phone foorrr soo looonngggg D:
and i now have enough money to buy the pink baby, the stars shine bright heart buckle replicas and a blouse from bodyline. yesss, best birthday ever.
+ i have now got two extra friends coming to my birthday, Jeannie and Jade from my old school. God i miss them D;
i can't wait for saturday night, gonna be the best!

on a different note, i have discovered that i no long only look up to men. here are a list of my role-models or people that i look up to:


Gong Min-ji (Minzy from 2ne1)
I really look up to her because she's soooo so soo extremely talented at only 15!! and she's in my favourite band ^_^ haha She's soo pretty too, and she seems really good natured.

Tsubasa Masuwaka (Popteen Supermodel)
Because she's just to gorgeous and inspirational.. i don't even actually know why i just do.
She seems soo nice and genuine in all of her interviews

Stanley Kubrick (Director)
His films are amazing.

Shoichi Aoki (Photographer)
Basically created the most influetial magazine (in my life) about japanese fashion.
He inspired me to get into candid photography. A. May. Zing.

and last but in no way least... The Fabulous Tim Burton
I don't even think i need to define this one.

(yes guys, i'm well aware that the majority of these people are asians >_>)

i also really look up to Ami "Jane" Onuki and Yumi "Sue" Yoshimura from Puffy Amiyumi.
stfu. i love watching their show.

OHBTW, i have another blog that i do little posts on sometimes:
http://yaplog.jp/bri-bri

No comments:

Post a Comment