Tuesday, November 10, 2009

yet another blog to deny my procrastination.




Tetley green iced tea. Best drink ever, i kid you not.
But my blog won't be all about that today, even though it does tend to make a nice side graphic (;
No, today my blog will be about me, as always, and the things i do every day. who cares? noone. but i'ma write about it anyway, because i can and i want to. so here we go.. my day to day shiz:

6am:
Alarm goes off. Roll out of bed XD and stagger to my bathroom into the shower.
6:30:
out of the shower.. i know we're in water restrictions but seriously guyz, it takes more than a 10 minute shower to wake me up in the morning.
7am-7:40:
Getting ready for school. SHUT UP OK. it entails drying my hair, straightening, makeup applying, lunch and recess making, uniform finding, teeth brushing and other such tasks.
8am
driving to school.
8:30-3:10
SCHOOL (NN!)
3:10-whatever time my stupid bus comes:
nothin'.
whatever time i get to the city-5pm:
walking, whatever i do. (sucks soo bad at the end of a long-ass day, especially if it's hot as.)
5pm-whateverpm
facebooking.. possibly blogging.. sometimes homework. often a whole lot of procrastinating.

Then, i'll often sleep hahah. or play mario some more.
My life is so boring --; haha as it seems.
5 days guys. 5 days (:


currently listening to:
Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment