Saturday, November 28, 2009

why everyone wishes they had my awesome life.

so, for dinner i just had a bowl of Sultana Bran. This is how my life is turning out to be.


My mum and smithers had hotdogs with cheese and fried onions for dinner. thanks guys. no really. I slept 14 hours last night after watching Transformers with my dad until 10:30. i honestly have no idea how it is possible for a human to sleep that long. genes? no, just general laziness and lack of contribution to the outside world.



I went to n art gallery opening/party thing on the weekend. Some girls started talking to me (i'm in.), and the conversation went like this:

Girls: SUP!
Me: Hi..
Girl 1: I'm (insert name here) and she' (insert second name here)
Girl 3: and I'm (insert hyphenated name here)
Me: I'm jade. (LOLWUT.)



WHY WOULD I GIVE A FAKE NAME.
WHY.

anyway because i didn't give a shit about their names i'm assuming they didn't about mine, and thank god they didn't talk to me for long. i think they were 15 but they were like that kind of annoying private-school-girl-on-weekdays-tanktop-wearing-skank-on-weekend type of girls.
i think i need to move on and watch a movie or two. NO WAIT, i'll review the last ones i watched
so if you'd just excuse me while i fangirl.


/dead.
oh lordylord. anyway, i feel kind of gross because Jake Gyllenhaal is kind of like 30 or something.
that's like an age difference of 15 years or something. oh plus he's like married to reese witherspoon or something. meh, idc. i'll still rent out all his movies and cry.
KIDDING.
(only about the crying part. excpet in the cowboy one.)
i feel sick from eating a massive bowl of sultana bran. i'm going to get more.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment